Tuesday 13 January 2015

Life Update

I haven't posted in a while, I would love to say that I have a really good reason for not posting, but I do not. To be honest I have just simply been enjoying this time, I have no set schedule (although I have been waking up at ten past nine most days) each day and I do whatever I want, when I want to. I have been loving spending time with friends, relaxing, going to the beach and just in general building great relationships with all the people around me. Last year was the most hectic year of my life and I have just so badly needed this chill time. So much has changed in my life and this year is like a complete fresh start. Ooo I got my school results and can get into whichever university I decide on. 
  I never got to talk about leavers. I explained it a little in another post but basically leavers is a week for Australian school leavers to party. Five friends and I rented a house in down south, right in the heart of the partying. It was the perfect leavers house, close to the beach, close to the town and most importantly close to the bus stop which took us to the raves. The raves were not how I had expected, it was basically a fenced off area in a dirty paddock. There were DJ's, dancing, rides and lots of people. It was so much fun, four nights of partying away all the struggles we had just been through. Im not going to lie and say that there wasn't times when I had to rip some of my friends hair out, but through it all I believe that most of us have strengthened our relationships so much. We went through the good, bad and the ugly together and now our friendships are stronger than ever. 
 Right now I am still just living the chilled life, going shopping and basking in the glowing Australian sun. Although I know this bliss will end, eventually I'm going to have to go to uni and get back into the real world. Im not sure I'm ready for that as I still have no idea what I see myself doing with my life, but for now my plan is to just keep enjoying this amazing life i'm living. 

Bye for now
 Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment