Wednesday 12 November 2014

Welcome!!!

I thought it would be appropriate for my first post be just a quick little get to know me and my reasons for starting this blog. At this point I'm not exactly sure how this whole thing is going to work out but I'm hoping that it will be good for me to get all the things running through my head out and put them into words.
  Okay so my name is Jordyn (yes my mother gave her daughter a boys name) and I'm currently seventeen years old. My life has been absolutely crazy at the moment, you wouldn't even believe all the stuff that's going on. I have recently finished high school and I'm just about to sit my final exam (we call them WACE where I'm from). I plan on going to university next year, some would say I'm rather intelligent. Although I have all these amazing plans of travelling, experiencing all the world has to offer me and having a successful career. I have absolutely no idea what that successful career is. 
  I did not enjoy high school. Yes I made some great friends, I got to build relationships with some amazing teachers and have some unforgettable memories, but I did not enjoy it. I love to learn new things, although that wasn't what school is about anymore, its about who has the best memory... and I have the absolute worst memory. Although the hardest part is that now I don't see myself doing anything else but going to school. When i think about my future of course I picture all these amazing things, but I'm just so unsure about the career path I will take. This feeling of uncertainty is a horrible feeling to have. 
 I'm at a point of crossroad in my life, what I choose now could set me up for the rest of my life. It scares the hell out me but also excites me. No one really knows what the future could hold and I guess I'm just going to roll with whatever the universe throws at me. 

Bye for now
 Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment